Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

A Breakfast Date With Sir Kenneth

It's a hard to come by chance where I chose food over sleep. It's a morning before a funeral of a friend's mum that I have to attend. It's as early as 6:30 in the morning when the sun is just at the midst of showing itself glaring through the window. I woke up by irritation where John has to put me through. He is bad at waking people up. All he does was setting an alarm by your ear or like this day, he played music from his phone to wake me up. Creative? Nah~ irritating I would say. But that's the point I guess. So I woke up and Sir, my most memorable teacher and leader that had taught me a lot of things not just in the scope of studies but also lessons in life. He is the best partner to find if you wanna eat a variety of food at the same time. The first restaurant that we went was Hong Xim Dim Sum. This is a very nice dim sum place to breakfast. This dim sum shop offers some special dishes that you don't always find it in other Dim Sum shop. Here are the few dishes that I've ate.

Siu Mai.

Ha Gao

Siu Mai.

Fish Ball

Fish paste coated with almond flakes and sunflower seeds 

Wu Kok (Fried Yam)

Siu Long Pao. One of a dish that you have to bite it all at once. The usual dumpling in soup that you taste is now inverted to a dumpling that contains soup.

Lou Sah Pao. This one is my favorite. One bite and the flavours of these creamy yellowish juice will burst into your mouth. This is a must try! 

Ma Chi
 The second place we went was to this shop isolated from the busy street of Kg. Simee, Retoran Moon De Moon. The place has nothing much to offer but a very nice starchy or rather "gao" curry mee. If you are going there with an empty stomach, don't. Why? You need to wait a very very long time just to get to taste the mouth watering curry mee. Besides, stalls, not many of them, serves no good food. Go just like how we did. Go there on a free day after a meal, order nothing but the curry mee. Even the coffee is not that good.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment