Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

How All These Craze Started.



Hey. You might wonder why I started this food blog. The reason why I started a food blog because I was inspired by a friend. A week ago, he's just a stranger. Not even a Facebook acquaintance.   Now, he has inspire me to start a blog. How? He has a deep crave and passion for food. Not to mention a big stomach for it too. At first I thought he is from Singapore as he came back to Ipoh with my friend. But after a short intro, I found out he is from Ipoh. Short to say, he is a guy from Ipoh who is pursuing PHD in Singapore and just crave for Ipoh food. So he has this list of famous and new shops or stalls around Ipoh that he would like to try and taste before he heads back to Singapore. He targeted 30 different restaurants to cover in just 4 days. Even though we didn't really hit the target, but we were close. 

Here is the list of things we ate in the four days (some were without me as I was working but I'm going to include them anyway.)

Day 1
1. Foh San - Dim Sum
2. Nam Heong (Original Old Town White Coffee) - Egg Tart, Fried Noodles & Coffee
3. Secret Recipe - Cakes
4. Pak Kong - Chicken Rice
5. Funny Mountain - Soya Bean
6. Sushi King - Sushi
7. McDonald's, Gunung Rapat - Samurai Burger
8. TGV @AEON, Station 18 - Popcorn 

Day 2
9. Pasir Pinji Roadside - Cendol
10. Shilin @AEON, Staion 18 - XXL Chicken
11. Kim Gary @AEON, Station 18 - Cheese Baked Seafood Rice Combo, Cheese Baked Tuna Wedges
12. Sweet Chat - Durian Pancake
13. Tong Sui Gai - Lolo

Day 3 
14. Chatime - Bubble Milk Tea
15. San Deng (near Little Genting) - Satay, Popiah, Fried Oyster & 
16. Josephine's - Cakes
17. TGV @Kinta City - Popcorn
18. Nasmir - Maggie Goreng & Roti Canai

Day 4
19. Canning Corner - Hawker Food
20. Burps & Giggles - Burgers and Fries
21. Ipoh Parade - Shilin
22. Old Town White Coffee - Shaved Ice
23. McDonald's - Samurai Burger

So with this, I will continue to blog about food I taste wherever I go without exploding my stomach as far as possible (hopefully).  =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment