Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

Bread, Espresso and Dessert

I'm proud to present this very cafe of my friend's brother's creation, Bread, Espresso and Dessert, B E D for short. Basically the shop's name roughly explains what type of food they have to offer. It's a pork and menu free shop with a cozy interior (sorry, I don't have any pictures of the interior because I was busy onlining there). It is the best place to have tea or a great spot to hang out.




Caramel flavored Latte served with a small bite.
Iced Latte.

Choc Moist Cake &  Chicken Quiche

and this was the set of the day , Americano served with a soft toast with a shimmer of icing sugar. 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment