Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

Lou Wong, Berlin's & Healy Mac's.

Lou Wong, a name that pop's out in most Malaysians' minds when Ipoh food is asked. No one makes the best chicken with beansprouts better than Ipoh but the question is it's Lou Wong the best place to get "Nga Choi Kai"? That's subjective. Many Ipohans do not agree with Lou Wong being the best restaurant, so am I. Today, I'm not here to cover Lou Wong but just a journey of food stuffing that I have to continue. So, here are some pictures of what we ate that day.


Pork meatballs.

Ipoh's best beansprouts.

Chicken Leg. This one is something different about this chicken feet is  the sauce that goes with it. We would usually see a dark soaked chicken feet but this, this is just different. Instead of being dark, it's actually light coloured. it's actually cooked with herbal some sort. The taste is just Awesome!

The next place is Berlin's Bier Houz. A place where good food and beer meets. It's not just a normal bar where beer is served with crappy food, but it's a really nice place for food too=)






Ice Blended Cappuccino.


Spicy Sliced Pork.

This is the sauce that makes it spicy. We actually ordered extra sauce for just a row of thin sliced pork.





Fried Meatballs.

The final wrap up place is Healy Mac's, another bar that has good food besides beer. I have something to confess. I'm not trying to exaggerate or trying to be a good boy online but I have never been to any bars and have beers at night before. Maybe, I have been to several bars at night to have lunch but not actually go there for beer. So, I can say that I have no interest at all looking out for bars or any pubs around Ipoh. My initial concept is, if it's a place for beers and entertainment, the food must be not their target. I mean what's the point of preparing food that only cost less than a bucket of beer which you can literally take it out of the fridge and serve it in a bucket? But this place really open up my eyes, proving that my theory all this while was wrong.










This is the spare ribs. Although this is the only dish we've ordered  (because we were too damn full) but  There are actually a lot more interesting food served here!




This bar is also entertained by three awesome singers singing for us throughout our last small dish.
So this covers our one meal journey in almost 7 restaurants all together. I really have to workout more and loose some of my fats before the next trail starts=)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment