Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

The Not So Nice Made Nice.

Sometimes it's not all about the food and the taste. It has also something to do with the people you are with eating. Many of us prefer good company than good food. Most of us choose not to eat if there are no people to eat with. There are also people who don't eat out alone. They'd rather take food away and not sit in an empty table. So do you agree that the people with you during meal times play their part in putting a lil' twist in our tongues and appetite? 

This is out usual gathering at my soon to be second home (as I spent literally more time there than at my own home lately.) where we have games and of course food. Chun Sing actually made us "tong sui", agar-agar, nuggets and something potato with cheese named: , an Italian food. There were no pictures of them as they were only nice to eat but not so nice to see. To me, I don't really care as long as the taste is pleasing enough, I'm fine. After sending one of my friend home, my other friend (the driver) decided to buzz us with street BURGERS. It's something like prosperity burger, just the lower class one at a lower price. It's the same long hot dog bun with a black pepper dipped beef patty and vegetables. It's not as tasty as it sounds. Not this one. However, as I've said, it's not really about the taste, but the company. So we did enjoy the burger well! The big appetite Jian Kai and I actually ate 2 servings ;) 


The not so nice made nice OBLONG




Chicken Special


The people that made the food tastier than how it actually taste like.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment