Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

A Morning Turned Into Noon.

It's another morning when I planned for jogging and the plan failed. Lately food has been an overwhelming factor in my tummy. Food just get in and less and lesser exercise. I chose sleep over meals as the night before I chose Korean dramas over sleep. Guess it's worth it after all. Woke up in a strange bed not remembering I was sleeping over at my friends place. Walked out of the room to the living room finding out it's noon. My great buddy has nothing more in his mind to tell me about food even in my stoned state.  It's lunch that he had prepared. Although it's a very simple dish he prepared, it lasted me for until 7 something in the evening. Sometimes you don't need to be professional in cooking to satisfy a person's stomach. You just need some heart into cooking and serve it the best time will definitely cure a stomach's cry.

Toasted Bread and Ba Gua

Home made Bolognese Spaghetti.


Accompanied by Sabah Tea.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment