Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

Pancake House International @ Aeon, Station 18

This is one of the shop I hardly lay my attention of after my countless visit to Aeon, Station 18. The Pancake House International was just another expensive dining place where you pay more for the plate than the the food on the plate. Besides, it's a non-popular shop in the whole of Aeon. It seemed to be empty all the time I past by there. Hardly you could see people dining inside the restaurant. For people here, paying so much for a piece of dough with some syrup on it is just a waste of dough. Well, that's what everyone and I assume all this time until I step in there and have my first look and taste at the Pancake House. 



Yup... It's empty... it's just us. Good for me to tale photo but bad for their business.




Classic Pancake at RM6.5 for 2 pieces

Walnut at RM7.9 for 2 pieces.

Basically it all looks the same but the taste is just different.

From top, sesame seeds bun, melted cheddar slice, grilled chicken strip,white button mushroom, juicy tender and meaty beef patty, crunchy cucumber slices, savory tomato slices and fresh lettuce.
Club burger!  It is also accompanied with fries and salad.
 The one bite is just splendid. You can literally feel every bit in your mouth.

Overall, it's a place you should consider trying The Pancake House as the best dishes here does not only lie in the pancake alone but the burgers too!


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment