Powered by Blogger.
RSS

We eat at least 3 meals everyday. At least, everyone eats. Meals are just part and parcel of life. So this blog is created by a food lover to other food lovers like me out there.

Take A Break VIP Lounge


This is one of the restaurant that never capture my attention before even of it's years of existence in Ipoh Garden South. This is introduced to me by a friend as she spends most breakfast here. And this is also a place where I celebrated my first step into my 20's. I was totally wrong after I stepped in to the restaurant. I was totally captivated by every small detail in the shop: the magazines, pictures, toys, clothes etc. You will just have a feel at home when you step into it. Although the design and the texture of the interior of the shop is a bit old, but that homely feel you get is just fantastic.

This is the entrance to the lounge. Nothing special? That's what I thought so.
One of a few unique Art hung on the walls of the lounge.

A cupboard of confectioneries crying to be craved and enjoy.

Besides the normal display a normal shop has, this shop sells a variety of items from clothes to Tupperware, to books and also clothes. It's all unique in it's way as there's only one of each colour of design. Most of it are actually bought from around the world as the owner travels. I really like this idea where you shop around the globe and bring back to sell. Somehow it's just different in it's own way buying items around this shop rather than to get it from an oversea re-seller.







Now come to the lounge's purpose, food.

A simple Iced lemon tea.
This is one of the best attraction here in the shop, high tea.


From the bottom deck, sandwich, cake of the day and large cookie.



The upper deck is lemon cheese cake, 2 scones and one blue macaroon.

One of the many main dishes served here is  black pepper chicken  spaghetti. 

Roast chicken and mashed potato chicken spaghetti. 

Ice cream for dessert.






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment